View All Vodafone Jobs Vodafone
Reporting to the Group Resourcing Manager for Corporate Functions and Vodafone Business, you will partner closely with stakeholders of a business area to lead on permanent internal and external hiring of talent. You will be responsible for owning the strategic resourcing plan for your business group; this will range from process optimization to presenting resourcing scorecards to your Senior Leadership Team. You will have a good understanding of established concepts and procedures to deliver best in class recruitment.
- Attract and select the best internal and external candidates in a balanced, consistent and transparent way by being candidate centric and providing the most appropriate expertise about the job, processes and tools.
- Own the end to end recruiting process, adoping a user and data led apperoach to identifying and assessing talent
- Act as Client Lead for your business area and using judgement based on analysis of information, ensure resourcing activity meets the tactical and strategic needs of the business
- Point of contact for the business, uses judgement based on analysis of information, ensures resourcing activity meets the short and long term needs of the business;
- Assist the associate recruiters in sourcing talent, thinking outside the box and using existing and new tools/methods to find and retain the best talent.
- Any experience sourcing for diversity and inclusion would be great.
- Experience of networking and building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and being branded as trustworthy, considerate and committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace
- Experience using data to inform business decisions with your key stakeholders, including hiring teams, HRBP’s and peers within the COE
- The ability to inspire others and provide exceptional client service
- Obsessed about candidate experience
- Experience working for an established brand; a broad understanding and experience of recruiting acorss a breadth of roles.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Inverness, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A