We have an exciting opportunity for a Client Sales Manager to join our high performing London team in Vodafone UK Business. In this role, you will be managing a portfolio of existing key London customers to help them build a better business by selling total workforce solutions across Mobile, Fixed Line, IOT, Unified Comms, Connectivity, Cloud, Hosting & Security.
- Identifying, qualifying, pursuing and winning new business contracts within existing on base accounts in the enterprise space.
- Deliver against KPI’s to identify new business opportunities and sell business solutions across fixed, mobile, cloud and security, IoT and Unified
- Communications to retain and grow customer accounts.
- Understand your customers and their strategy in order to create and implement an effective sales strategy, engaging customer at Director/C-Suite level.
- Proactively show your customers that you care and build local relationships to drive NPS improvement through effective relationship building.
- Drive revenue & margin improvement through solution sales achieving Revenue and Sales targets.
- Proactively understand and keep up-to-date with Vodafone products & solutions, maximising your internal network to provide effective solution management.
- You will be commercially minded with the ability to understand business challenges having created effective sales strategies and you will have an in depth understanding of how technology can improve productivity, efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- You will have worked in the Technology/Telecommunications industry and have an understanding of fixed, mobile, cloud and security, IoT and Unified Communications.
- You are an accomplished Sales/Account Director who has consistently grown revenue through relationship management and selling complex solutions at the Director/C-Suite level.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Inverness, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A