View All Vodafone JobsVodafone
Due to an internal move, a new opportunity has arisen within our Fibre Services team. As a Networks Engineer within the Projects Team, you will be responsible for the fundamental and detailed planning of the Vodafone Network Fibre Network to support Customer Deliver , Core Project Build, Assure and Diversionary Works requirements.
- Attention to detail will be important as you review outputs, check fibre layer compliance, and ensure plans achieve the relevant budgetry approvals. You will also ensure the inventory and order management systems are accurate and maintained.
- You will undertake the review, validation, costing and build requests, liaising with requestor and internal design teams to confirm scope and delivery timescales. You will allocate Fibres, schedule outage dates and confirm requirements to partner design organisation, instigating detailed, on site design and relevant surveys.
- You will work closely with partner organizations to proceed with delivery and respond to enquiries relating to development sites, business parks etc. in which the company may require network reach.
- Familiarity with databases and their use
- Proven understanding of telephony distribution systems
- Full valid driving license.
- HNC or equivalent in an Engineering or Planning discipline
- Proven understanding of CDM & relevant H&S regulations
- Proven understanding of civils construction practice and regulations (NRSWA)
- Proven experience of the role or similar role within a telecoms build environment.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office Packages (outlook, excel & word)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A