View All Volkswagen JobsVolkswagen
This position is a local EV high voltage battery cell/module test engineer that will support the HV Battery cell/module localization, conduct the sample verification and validation test according to the project plan, make sure the local supplier fulfill the VW design requirement and standard in the industrialization process, and support the lead engineer and component owner in Germany to ensure the localized HV Battery project launched smoothly in Chattanooga plant.
- Conduct verification and validation test on HV Battery cell/module according to plan, performance initial analysis on the test result and feedback to the designer in Germany
- Support the cell/module integration to the battery pack in development/industrialization phase of local MEB projects.
- Coordinate the local test samples availability according to the test plan
- Manage the external testing resource/capacity, support the external test lab certification with counterparts from Germany
- Perform deep level technical analysis & benchmark test of the high voltage battery cell technology from the current/future competitor based on the input from colleagues in Germany and regional requirement,
- 3+ years of experience with electrical vehicle high voltage battery system or cell development/testing
- Computer savvy – skilled in the use of software, for example Microsoft office etc.
- Master’s Degree om Electrical/Electronic Engineering desired
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering required
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Integration – joining people, processes or systems
- Analytical and conceptual thinking – using logic and reason, creative and strategic
- Communication skills – interpersonal, presentation and written
- Resource management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chattanooga, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A