View All Volkswagen JobsVolkswagen
The Software Developer is responsible for researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs.The role will test and evaluate new programs, identify areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently develop modifications.The position is responsible for writing and implementing efficient code.
We are looking for an experienced, energetic, and entrepreneurial developer who has successfully imagined, built and launched prototypes, POCs and pilots in a startup or at a big company. To fit in, you must be jazzed about delivering amazingly simple experiences that will redefine people’s relationship with cars or financial institutions.
- Escalate anticipated risk to management promptly and properly.
- Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies
- Document and/or support application deployment activities. .
- Work closely with other developers
- Participate in full technology project life cycle (analysis, design and/or package review, development, testing, quality assurance, deployment, and production support). .
- Collaborate with “ antidisciplinary ” team mates on the VWAC team to imagine the future, participate in visioning exercises and explore new technologies that could be a powerful solution to fulfill our vision
- Ensure the timely resolution of issues.
- Bring a passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with and learn new technologies, participate in internal & external technology communities, and mentor other members of the software community
- Responsible for coding, testing, implementation and documentation of solutions
- Follow VWAC standards and guidelines.
- Participate in the design and documentation of complex technology solutions.
- Systems programming experience, proven ability to solve hard problems (scale, perf, reliability)
- Ability to rapidly prototype and test functionality
- Experience in delivering services in the Mobility Space
- Ability and willingness to quickly ramp up on multiple technology areas as needed
- Analytical and conceptual thinking – using logic and reason, creative and strategic
- Strong organization and prioritization skills, with the capacity for driving quality impacts for customers and/or stakeholders
- Experience with one Public Cloud Technology (e.g. Amazon, Azure, Google, etc.)
- Strong and effective verbal/written communication and listening skills for collaboration and working with customers and peers
- A drive and desire to learn and grow yourself and others through proactive knowledge sharing
- Experience with at least one NoSQL Technology (e.g. Cassandra, MongoDB, HBase, DynamoDB etc.)
- Strong attention to detail
- Outstanding problem-solving, troubleshooting and application debugging capabilities
- A passion for working with peers and customers to help resolve deep customer technical issues on Microsoft, Third Party, and Open Source technologies.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Redmond, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A