Website Waste Management
Manages the maintenance and growth of current customers to achieve budgeted sales goals by developing and implementing sound retention strategies, utilizing strong negotiation efforts to preserve business, and securing contract agreements from previously non-contracted customers.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential duties satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned and may vary by location.
- Matches Waste Management services with customer needs by demonstrating knowledge of customers, pricing and competition; effectively communicates pricing and service strategies; proactively engages other Waste Management business opportunities, referring internally as appropriate.
- Effectively uses Waste Management sales productivity software tools (i.e. Prospect and Customer Database, Proposal Program, Pricing Tools, etc.).
- Reduces lost accounts by diffusing cancellation requests.
- Increases revenue and profitability by executing sound plans on retention calls to improve the customers’ service and/or profitability while minimizing price rollbacks.
- Acquires in-depth industry and company knowledge in order to prepare complex proposals and make recommendations on equipment optimization and leasing options.
- Proposes customer solutions that are compliant with appropriate local, state and federal regulations.
- Generates revenue growth by utilizing a consultative selling approach in the retention of current Waste Management customers.
- Establishes and maintains a high level of customer satisfaction. This includes meeting customer retention goals. Communicates to and works with the Retention Manager to resolve unique customer issues.
- Updates and secures customer service agreements
- “Saves, secures, and converts” by handling all customer cancellation requests, providing ongoing education of contract details to existing customers, and by obtaining customer contract commitments using sound telephone based negotiation practices.
- Resolves escalations for customer service within the defined territory.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED (accredited).
- Experience: 2 years of relevant work experience in a customer call center environment handling customer requests, sales, account or order changes and issues (in addition to education requirement).
Company: Waste Management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A