Website Waste Management
Provides clerical and administrative support to Fleet Managers, and assists in coordinating all aspects of daily operations, including recording and reporting data. Competitive candidates will have fleet parts and inventory experience, preferably with heavy trucks. Should have solied Excel skills and experience working with 3rd party truck vendors. Hours are Noon to 8:30pm Mon-Fri with a Saturday on major holiday weeks that we are closed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Maintains and distributes department related information on a daily basis.
- Communicates with other supervisors and managers about operations and/or dispatch issues.
- Assists in the implementation of operational projects as needed.
- Communicates with customers about service issues as needed.
- Assists with data collection and reporting required for incentive pay programs.
- Assists with the processing of payments and other financial tasks as necessary.
- Completes and maintains a variety of reports as directed by the department manager.
- Uses software tools to manage a variety of tasks, such as procurement, time and attendance, safety incidents, and contract labor.
- Assists in troubleshooting and resolving safety, service, and operational issues.
- Creates, distributes, and closes-out customer tickets on a daily basis.
- Communicates with employees about scheduling and work assignments as needed.
- May enter and maintain Service Machine SMART data on a daily basis.
- Required to exert physical effort in handling objects less than __ pounds rarely;
- Required to be exposed to physical occupational risks (such as cuts, burns, exposure to toxic chemicals, etc) rarely;
- Work Environment Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such as keyboarding, machine operation, etc) most of the work day;
- Education: High school diploma or G.E.D. (accredited)
- Experience: No prior work experience required.
- Required to be exposed to physical environment which involves dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements occasionally;
Company: Waste Management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kansas City, KS, US
Application Deadline: N/A