Website WinCo Foods
Maintains and replenishes stock in a safe and efficient manner to meet customer purchasing needs. Consistently provides friendly, courteous customer service to internal and external customers. Performs other related work.
- Cuts boxes in a precise manner and places small containers on shelves.
- Orders products, cuts cases, stacks, prices and marks merchandise.
- Maintains a safe, secure and sanitary work environment.
- Builds product displays and operates related equipment such as hand trucks and pallet jacks.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
- Maintains the quality condition of all products; stocks, rotates, and faces product; discards outdated and spoiled products and maintains stockroom.
- Assists customers with questions.
- Performs occasional checking duties with an emphasis on providing friendly, courteous, customer service.
- Seeks opportunities to welcome, engage, serve and thank customers. Maintains an atmosphere of friendly, enthusiastic customer service with an emphasis of taking care of the customer.
- Work in varying weather conditions for performance of outdoor duties.
- Learn and memorize location of products, check stand and keyboard procedures, company policies, PLU codes, inventory control merchandising, and shipping and receiving procedures.
- Work with potential hazards with respect to equipment, tools and work aides.
- Perform repetitious work accurately and with mental alertness.
- Exhibit manual dexterity and good hand/eye coordination to move freight.
- Work in freezer and cooler.
- Perform basic math (add subtract, multiply and divide).
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Manual dexterity for placement of small items on hooks, on shelves, etc.
- Perform primary duties efficiently and accurately.
Company: WinCo Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Visalia, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A