View All Xcel Energy JobsXcel Energy
The Credit and Collections Associate II’s primary responsibility is to provide accurate information to Xcel Energy customers in a professional and efficient manner by anticipating the customer’s needs, and satisfactorily resolving issues with one contact. Accountable for individual performance indicators of Credit and Collections and productivity to ensure the overall financial objectives are achieved. Regular, reliable attendance is an essential job function.
- Resolve customer inquiries concerning all credit and collections issues in a timely manner. Perform consistently to meet objectives and goals. Demonstrate personal accountability in areas of dependability and time management. Handle customer inquiries in an environment that requires a high tolerance for stress. De-escalate customer issues in a professional and respectful manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned including work on special projects as needed.
- Ability to research and resolve complex customer issues and possess strong decision making and analytical skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Bilingual/Spanish experience is a plus.
- Military Experience considered.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both written and verbal.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- 1+ year credit/customer service experience.
- Navigate multiple computer systems and applications.
- Negotiation Skills.
Company: Xcel Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Eau Claire, WI, US
Application Deadline: N/A