We are looking for someone that is proficient with both front-end and back-end technology stacks; including related languages, frameworks, libraries and applications. Has a solid foundational understanding of DevOps automation and web environment infrastructure. They have a knack for aligning business logic with customer experience. This person will also be required to collaborate with various internal / external stake-holders, team members and integration partners to ensure all elements of development and deployment of our ecommerce platform are reliable, scalable, performant and of quality. This requires excellent communication, interpersonal skills and a willingness to except continuous feedback. Successful candidates should have at least 5+ years of experience in the field and be comfortable with the following primary responsibilities.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to gather requirements, prepare documentation, communicate technical challenges, accurately scope and set clear expectations to ensure projects are delivered on time, under budget, and error free.
- Integrate and support 3rd party applications and services that make up our core commerce ecosystem.
- Champion compliance, and perform peer code reviews to ensure adherence of our agile development standards.
- Provide proactive and positive support for our production platform and to team members in need, which includes ad-hoc incident resolution, scheduled deployments and being on-call during peak selling periods to maximize business uptime.
- Design and develop full-stack solutions on our Magento e-commerce platform to empower our business to drive continued sales growth and create mind blowing digital experiences for our customers.
- End-to-end feature development which includes but is not limited to: complex digital UI components & controls, reusable design patterns, test scripts, deployment scripts, server configurations, etc.
- Write quality code that is highly secure, reliable, reusable, scalable, and performant.
- Familiar with agile / scrum methodologies, Git and DevOps automation for building, testing and releasing web applications.
- Strong attention to detail, good problem solving skills, willingness to ask questions and inherent desire to never stop learning.
- Excellent communication, strong interpersonal skills, ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams, and willingness to except continuous feedback.
- Ability to own projects from requirements through development and deployment.
- Ability to mentor other developers.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Consistent positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Degree in Computer Science or related work experience is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in full-stack development of production web applications.
- Solid understanding of MySQL database best practices including build, test, and deployment.
- Understanding of Magento M2 Commerce Platform, e-commerce, headless architecture and SEO principles are a strong plus.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of modern development standards, best practices, and UI/UX design principles.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Salt Lake City, UT, US
Application Deadline: N/A