The Senior Manager, Customer Care is primarily focused on leading our customer care team, and will work alongside Digital leadership consulting on the experience for digital customer touch points while keeping a close eye on operating within budget. This person will constantly review the website, customer service systems, tools, and processes and work with the Digital Operations and Digital Sales teams to remove roadblocks from an outstanding experience. They will work with cross functional teams to help unify the customer experience throughout their contact with Zumiez and will act as the customer advocate when planning and implementing new initiatives.
- Develop, document, communicate, train and manage B2B processes.
- Develop Brand DNA structure for customer care. Develop strategies to support. Champion change.
- Train team with actionable solutions to remedy service issues.
- Review and test site to determine pain points for customers.
- Work with store team to enhance multi-channel interactions.
- Manage prioritization of projects, tasks and bugs for order management system, working closely with the Product Development Manager to ensure a cohesive prioritization plan is in place.
- Evaluate Returns and Exchange process, identify training opportunities and work with leaders to deliver the ideal experience.
- Evaluate service level of outbound shipping, identify training opportunities and work with leaders to deliver the ideal experience.
- Develop and report customer care health index. Measure and report our customers’ opinion of us.
- Monitor customer care phone calls to ensure quality service is provided with the Zumiez brand in mind.
- Provide support and coaching to customer care manager and supervisor to empower them to lead the team.
- Support projects as an advocate for the customer.
- Analyze call patterns to solve problems proactively to reduce call volume.
- Provide actionable reporting to Digital Leadership team.
- Assist Marketing by monitoring social media sites for customer experience learnings.
- Focus on teaching and training the guiding principles of the fulfillment process: faster, accurate and cheaper. Teach and train how to drive sales with exceptional service.
- Reduce costs through improved service and exceptional management.
- Significantly reduce the call volume through customer experience optimization and report reductions weekly to the web leadership team.
- Reduce chargebacks in partnership with the fraud analyst and eliminate order delays and costs.
- Offer suggestions to improve the order management process to drive down costs, eliminate cancels and increase speed to customer.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A