Franchisees typically rely on Sales Associates to provide outstanding service, maintain a clean, customer friendly environment, stock and merchandise products, and operate the register. Franchisees expect store employees to demonstrate reliability, honesty, and greet customers with a smile.
- Perform all regular cleaning activities, and other tasks included in your job assignments
- Maintain a clean, customer friendly environment in your franchisee’s store
- Drive sales through effective communication with customers
- Provide prompt, efficient and courteous customer service
- Forecast, order and stock merchandise (with appropriate training)
- Check in merchandise deliveries from vendors
- Perform cashier duties (ring sales and maintain cash control)
You acknowledge and understand that this position is for a potential employment opportunity at a 7-Eleven convenience store operated by an independent contractor franchisee of 7-Eleven, Inc., and is not for a potential employment opportunity at 7-Eleven, Inc. The information you provide will be provided directly to the franchisee. You must communicate directly with the franchisee who will conduct the entire hiring process. The franchisee is solely responsible for all hiring decisions and other employment matters and may contact you to request additional information or conduct an interview. 7-Eleven Franchisees are Independent Contractors who are solely responsible to control the manner and means of the day to day operation of their stores. As such, each Franchisee solely controls all aspects of his or her employment practices.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. Petersburg, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A