Website Aaron's, Inc
Interested in becoming a mobile Software Engineer with Aaron’s? As a mobile Software Engineer, you will be a part of an agile engineering team building and working on enterprise grade software systems on top of the iOS and Microsoft technology stack. The mobile Software Engineer is involved in all areas of lean software development from design, development, and testing.
- Assessing opportunities for application and process improvement and preparing documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
- Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Developing, refining, and tuning integrations between applications.
- Help educate the team on the reasons to integrate new libraries, frameworks, or languages that will advance the project.
- Assisting in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, and estimates.
- Collaborating with other software engineers, product managers, and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain mobile-based business applications built on iOS and Microsoft technologies.
- Package and support automated deployment of releases.
- Analyzing and resolving technical and application problems.
- Adhering to high-quality lean engineering principles while delivering solutions.
- Proficient in using XCode and Swift with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
- Knowledge of memory management and multi-threading; debugging, performance, profiling, and optimization.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming as well as design patterns
- MVVM architecture experience
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services.
- Good sense of UI design and a user-oriented focus.
- Proven communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders.
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with GCD and Operation queues
- Experience designing and developing a large-scale use application.
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments.
- Experience with prioritizing quality and testing
- Experience with microservices or service-oriented architecture
- Experience with managing technical debt and refactoring
- Experience with SwiftUI, Apple Combine Framework, or similar declarative programming paradigms
- Experience with user interface design and prototyping.
- Experience with querying relational databases
Company: Aaron’s, Inc
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Arlington, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A