You will be part of a specialized team that helps our clients better prepare for, detect, respond to and recover from cyber attacks. The environment is fast-paced, highly collaborative and no two days will be the same.
Projects might include: constructing and delivering tabletop exercises and crisis management simulations; assessing and/or developing incident response plans and recommending improvements; assessing and advising around security operations to ensure best practices are in place; helping to develop methodologies, process/procedures and documentation; manage proactive service engagements such as purple team exercises, compromise assessments and adversary simulations in collaboration with our IR and Red Teams.
- Demonstrated understanding of Incident Response and Recovery principles
- Technical/Functional skills advising clients in the following areas: incident response and crisis management; risk management and identification; legal, regulatory and insurance aspects of IR processes and methodologies; network architecture and security infrastructure design; threat detection and response operations and MITRE ATT&CK; cyber threat intelligence (strategic, operational and tactical)
- 10+ years’ Incident Response and/or Crisis Management experience
- Ability to travel 50-80%
- Proven leadership and management skills; ability to build, manage and foster a team environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A