View All Accenture JobsAccenture
As part of our Accenture Microsoft Business Group (AMBG) practice, you will lead technology innovation to shape world-class business solutions for our Clients and deliver them at scale. There will never be a typical day and that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting Client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing technology landscape. Companies and entire industries need help to reinvent themselves during these challenging times and you will be part of a growing network of technology experts who are highly collaborative, that will help companies transform themselves to emerge stronger from complex economic and environmental challenges that businesses are facing today.
A solid understanding of challenges that Clients in the Industry are facing, and how to address them using Microsoft technology ecosystem is key for delivering value. This should be combined with experience and understanding of considerations for large scale cloud solutions architecting, helping Clients transforming into a data driven business, developing new services using digital, becoming more agile and resilient.
- Grow AMBG CMT Industry practitioner capacity and focus in response to market signals and project demand
- Support regional teams with their capability development and skills growth
- Lead project teams and manage end to end delivery. Ensure clients are satisfied with the quality of work, and the outcomes delivered
- Support the identification and development of market opportunities of selected offerings
- Developing and evolving offerings and solutions, using data-driven insights in conjunction with Microsoft platforms, products and technologies
- To be successful, you must be able to independently plan, organise, prioritise, and manage tasks to deliver outcomes, work effectively under pressure, and meet tight timelines.
- Play a leading role in business development / sales activities by working closely with account and sales teams to ensure proposition and solution alignment, i.e. alignment across client expectations, contract, financials, solution and capability to deliver
- Support the sales cycle and contracting process
- Experience with defining high level enterprise digital (business and technology) architectures to support customer experience transformation strategy recommendations
- Possesses a strong and active business network
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies including Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Dynamics-365, Power-Platform, etc.
- Progressive leadership experience in a top-tier consulting practice, service integrator, or corporate function (HR, supply chain, etc) with demonstrable success in establishing and building trust amongst clients and partners, with a focus on large scale digital transformation initiatives
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a relevant industry.
- Driving digital assessments at client sites. This should include “as is” / “to be” design sessions and leveraging of the outputs to drive transformation and enable solution development
- Experience in large-scale digital transformation initiatives in a corporate environment
- Ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner at the executive level, and the ability to mentor others
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems or a related field is preferred.
- Strong relationship-building and negotiation skills
- Well-versed in new technology-enablement and transformation leadership to help clients assess, build, transform and operationalize NEW capabilities
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesise large amounts of information
- Demonstrated expertise in a wide variety of hard and soft skills, vital to the implementation of business-technology solutions in complex client environments
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, GB
Application Deadline: N/A