View All Accenture JobsAccenture
Accenture Technology powers our clients to achieve high performance. We combine business and industry insights with innovative technology to drive growth for our clients. We extend our technology and business capabilities through a powerful alliance ecosystem of market leaders and innovators to provide our clients the best specialised skills and tailored solutions.
You’ll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
- Automate the provisioning of platforms such as Apigee, Oracle, CloudPak for Integration and OpenShift with a different configuration for different environments.
- Create automated processes for development teams to apply continuous integration and continuous testing approaches.
- Work as part of a DevOps team to deliver environments and tools to support the development and testing of features by Scrum teams.
- Setup and configure tools such as GitHub, Jenkins, Artifactory, SonarCube and performance/security/resilience testing tools.
- Triage of performance and operational issues
- Approaches and tooling for automated software assurance and quality assurance
- Administration of modern operating systems (Linux, Windows)
- Containerised deployment of applications and container management (Docker, Swarm, K8s)
- Administration of source code repositories (Git, Bitbucket etc)
- The use of Public/Private cloud (AWS, Azure or GCP preferred) – certification desirable but not essential
- Implementation of networking (hardware or virtual)
- Provisioning of environments and management of IAAS using Terraform/Cloud Provider templates
- Familiar with Waterfall, Agile and Lean Software delivery methodologies
- The design and implementation of continuous integration/delivery practices
- Experience of the implementation of DevOps practices in an enterprise IT organisation
- Implementation of Continuous Integration/Delivery concepts and tooling (Jenkins, Nexus, Maven etc)
- Implementation and configuration of Monitoring (Dynatrace, Elk, Splunk)
- Approaches and tooling for automated build, delivery and release of software
- Configuration management / automated environment provisioning (Ansible preferred)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, GB
Application Deadline: N/A