View All Accenture JobsAccenture
You’ll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you’ll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
- Advise clients on content and marketing effectiveness, optimisation and efficiency across the campaign chain
- Liaise with key activation/delivery teams to ensure campaigns are delivered on time and with the desired outcome
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of marketing analytics and the ability to apply insights from this to optimise campaigns and advise the client on opportunities/actions for optimisation (effectiveness and efficiency).
- Help grow content and marketing capabilities by supporting with recruitment, talent development and internal and external PR.
- Help clients become more effective in their content, marketing and CRM campaigns with a strong focus on understanding the customer (segment), content optimisation and highly targeted data for activating marketing/CRM campaigns
- Be responsible for bringing in new clients and helping with business development activities to sell content and marketing projects.
- Manage and coordinate the end-to-end delivery of multi-channel campaigns and advising clients on the optimal ways of working across each stage of the marketing cycle
- Manage large teams – onshore, nearshore and offshore – providing line management, pastoral care, growth and development to our teams.
- Manage the end-to-end delivery of global multi-channel campaigns and advise clients on the optimal ways of working across each stage of the content and marketing cycle
- Design and build multi-channel marketing/CRM campaigns for activation purposes (strategy & planning)
- Deliver profitable projects, whilst ensuring quality and timely delivery.
- Lead digital programmes of work in the marketing domain (campaign, journey and content specialists)
- The candidate must illustrate they have a strong understanding of the full campaign chain, the players involved at each stage, marketing operating models and governance supporting the campaign chain
- An understanding of the creative/content cycle and familiarity of the application of digital asset management tools such as Adobe Assets (as an example)
- Experience in advising on content optimisation, Test & Learn techniques/approaches for general campaign optimisation (including how to build and manage an optimisation/Test & Learn Framework)
- Knowledge of relevant marketing tools/platforms for campaign activation (e.g Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Campaign etc) and the application of these
- Knowledge of marketing effectiveness measurement, marketing KPIs and metrics
- Pharma experience preferred
- Experience delivering large-scale, global projects
- A strong understanding and ability to advise clients on multi-channel personalisation
- Experience managing teams both onshore and offshore
- Proven skills and experience across multi-channel CRM & marketing campaigns (email, web, social, SMS, push etc) and each stage of the marketing cycle
- Ability to define a digital, content and marketing strategy
- General understanding of the application of data, types of data and how to collect requirements for data at each touchpoint of the journey, for activation purposes
- Proven experience in managing the end-to-end orchestration of the delivery of multi-channel campaigns (marketing account/delivery management)
- A strong understanding of mapping multi-channel customer journeys, with experience in mapping creative/content and data requirements geared towards personalisation (the candidate must be able to provide best practise guidelines to clients in this domain)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Aberdeen, GB
Application Deadline: N/A