View All Accenture JobsAccenture
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
- Own tasks end-to-end until they are assigned to specialist.
- Mentor team members and own product support areas.
- Facilitate a high-end customer experience related to support for advertising bugs
- Investigate and prioritize advertising issues, raising to a specialist when appropriate for further troubleshooting or de-bugging.
- Partner with product support group specialists to determine solutions to advertising bugs and product confusion
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate issue resolution, technical resolution, workarounds, or product confusion to the sales team
- Develop deep knowledge within a complex product group.
- Discern product confusion from bugs, determine solutions, and advise the sales team advertisers to accomplish the advertisers desired outcome.
- Ability to work in teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to overcome a product learning curve.
- Proficient in English
- Aptitude to support sophisticated products.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Ability to think critically and problem seek.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience Customer Service/Call Centre
- Proficient with using computers
- Ability to rapidly assess, analyze and resolve or troubleshoot issues and distil into clear and concise communications.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Belfast, GB
Application Deadline: N/A