View All Accenture JobsAccenture
Our Global Finance team works at the heart of Dublin’s digital docklands to provide strategic, operational and analytical support across Accenture’s Global businesses. We drive career progression and skills development because we recognise that we succeed only when our people grow.
The Tax Associate Manager is responsible for all aspects of local compliance reporting for the UK and Ireland. This encompasses the execution and delivery of all income tax reporting requirements in line with internal policy deadlines and liaising with external advisors.
- Detailed review of monthly tax reconciliations
- Developing the relationship with both Country Controller and Global tax Group.
- Ensure integrity and completeness of financial records and internal financial controls
- Manage the relationship with tax advisors answering queries & providing data as required.
- Involvement in setting up and improving on processes with a view to making them more efficient
- Support and coach team members and ensure continuous development and learning within the team.
- Preparing tax computations for a range of Irish and UK entities, filing relevant tax returns, and dealing with any Revenue and HMRC queries.
- Preparation of tax provisions as part of both the year end US GAAP and Statutory process for UK and Ireland operating entities.
- Responsibility for the preparation of the year-end tax packages for submission to the Global tax group as well as answering queries and providing data as required.
- Calculation of the UK and Ireland Effective Tax Rate on a quarterly basis.
- Preparation of the Tax forecast on a quarterly basis.
- Responsibility for managing the tax compliance process for acquisitions and liquidations.
- Knowledge of Accounting standards (IFRS and US GAAP) and UK and Ireland tax legislation
- First class numerical and technical analysis skills
- Ability to manage time, meet deadlines and prioritise
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and flexible
- Detailed knowledge of tax legislation and current Revenue Practices
- The ability to interpret and understand financial and business information and make the associated recommendations for action
- Team worker with ability to coach and motivate team
- Qualified Tax professional, 3 years post qualification experience
- AlphaTax and SAP experience an advantage but not essential
- Sense of responsibility, initiative and high quality work standard
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Belfast, GB
Application Deadline: N/A