Within the ServiceNow group, the Implementation Specialist is needed to be responsible for the successful delivery of ServiceNow solutions and services in a client consulting environment.
- Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences.
- Lead all technical aspects of project delivery and solution delivery including application UI configuration, workflow configuration, development of required client specific reporting, development of requirement integration components (SSO, LDAP, etc.)
- Interface with ServiceNow technical teams such as cloud infrastructure to successfully set up the SaaS platform.
- Be a key member of the overall implementation project team.
- Prepare all client facing and internal deliverables that are technology related.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with ServiceNow Implementations or an active
- Minimum of 2 years’ of experience with Application Experience: Incident, Problem, Change Management, Knowledge, Service Catalog
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, CA
Application Deadline: N/A