Learn more about our ServiceNow at Accenture Here
Accenture’s ServiceNow practice can help any organization determine how to best respond to changing business needs and coordinate services across the enterprise for greater speed, agility and efficiency, all delivered at scale.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
- Manage all aspects of project delivery and solution delivery
- Prepare all client facing and internal deliverables such as project plan, issues/risk register and weekly status reports
- Proven experience of leading the deployment of Enterprise Software (ideally ITIL related) solutions in client environments
- Identify opportunities to provide additional value to our clients and to work internally with the ServiceNow account teams to progress
- Lead consulting engagements from post sales stage to successful delivery of the project in terms of scope, deliverables, budget, client satisfaction and achievement of required business outcomes.
- Strong background working with Enterprise Software companies and/or Consulting companies
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) while providing thought leadership to sponsors/stakeholders in solving governance, program/project management, business process and/or technical problems
- Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences
- Lead and manage the implementation project team
- Experience with MS Project
- Project Management/Delivery experience or certification in project management
- Minimum 5 years knowledge and experience working with or implementing ServiceNow
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with strong presentation and facilitation skills
- ServiceNow System Administrator Certification or in depth ServiceNow experience
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montreal, CA
Application Deadline: N/A