View All Accenture JobsAccenture
Leveraging our global resources and next-generation technologies, we create an integrated, comprehensive program tailored to each organization’s specific business goals and industry. Recognizing that there is no finish line in securing enterprises, we are constantly collaborating at our global cyber labs and centers with our broad, interdisciplinary innovation ecosystem of the best minds in security. Our focus on continuous innovation gives us a front lines perspective that ensures we are adapting to match the pace of security challenges.
Accenture’s unique ability to combine deep Security expertise across Strategy, Technology and Operations means that we are able to offer clients an enterprise-wide security program to predict, protect, detect, and respond to threats in an industry specific context.
CLOUD & INFRASTRUCTURE SECURITY strengthens clients’ ability to detect, prevent, and respond to infrastructure threats (networks, clouds, endpoints, mobile, and IoT). This includes cloud security, network architecture transformation, NextGEN anti-virus and endpoint detection & response.
- Building knowledge capital through research and development and leveraging industry insights to deliver best of breed expertise to clients.
- Provide low- and high-level applications security architecture renderings.
- Devising a logical and technical infrastructure and microservices security architecture, comprising,
- Delineation of which components needs to be developed/coded, COTS-ready and need to be configured, native to Azure or provided by third party vendors.
- Reviewing the infrastructure & microservices network and data architecture and identifying the necessary security architecture requirements for the same. Inclusive of – non-exhaustive –
- Encryption & Keys Management
- Ensuring that final design addresses identified threats and countermeasures during threat modeling
- A register of infrastructure and microservices security components (technologies, operations and services).
- Helping grow Accenture’s security practice across North America through thought leadership and entrepreneurialism
- Mapping the security architecture components to regulatory, client and industry standards and ensuring all applicable ones are fulfilled in the design (GO-ITS, PCI DSS,
- Accenture Cloud Platform, etc).
- Reviewing Payments’ application infrastructure design on-premise and on the cloud and devising the needed infrastructure and microservices security architecture (inclusive of: container security architecture, data security architecture, network security architecture and operational security architecture).
- Reviewing the infrastructure & microservices design against different security regulatory, industry and internal standards such as PCI DSS and CSA Containers’ security guidelines, and identifying the necessary security architecture requirements for the same.
- Overseeing threat modeling for applications and services to identify security threats, weaknesses and associated countermeasures.
- Developing deep working relationships with Senior Executives and Senior Managers across the account teams and clients.
- Working directly with clients and Accenture teams in a multi-disciplined team structure, designing and implementing cloud solutions across a variety of vendor
- Leading client engagements and providing subject matter expertise to clients and engagement teams
- Assisting Accenture Leadership in business development activities such as client proposals, thought leadership and participation at industry events
- Experience in leading teams and managing projects
- Minimum 3 years working experience on infrastructure and microservices security assessments and/or architecture design, preferably for payment applications
- Strong ability to lay down a high- and low-level infrastructure & microservices security architecture, outlining logical and technical security architecture components.
- Strong experience in Azure Cloud Security Architecture & Microservices Security (e.g: Tenant Security, AKS Security, Containers’ Security, Pod Security, Application
- Gateway & WAF, Security Groups and VNET Segmentations, Security Analytics, etc).
- Distinct problem-solving skills with proven technical writing and communication abilities.
- First-hand technical working experience on microservices application security technologies and services, conversant on different technology and service offerings in the market, able to recommend and differentiate between offerings, with Special emphasis on Azure Security native offerings and how they rank against market offerings.
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in consulting and implementation of cloud solutions across various service areas/groups.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in cloud security, including designing and architecting solutions based on client requirements.
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills.
- Good familiarity with payments security standards and how to fulfill them (PCI DSS, PCI PTS, PCI P2PE etc), as well as local and regulatory standards (GO-ITS, PIPEDA, etc).
- Comfortable using M.S Visio to chart different types of diagrams.
- In possession of, or able to qualify for, Canadian security clearance strongly preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, CA
Application Deadline: N/A