Within the ServiceNow group, the Implementation Specialist is needed to be responsible for the successful delivery of ServiceNow solutions and services in a client consulting environment.
Lead all technical aspects of project delivery and solution delivery including application UI configuration, workflow configuration, development of required client specific reporting, development of requirement integration components (SSO, LDAP, etc.)
- Be a key member of the overall implementation project team.
- Interface with ServiceNow technical teams such as cloud infrastructure to successfully set up the SaaS platform.
- Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences.
- Prepare all client facing and internal deliverables that are technology related.
- Minimum of 2 years’ of experience with Application Experience: Incident, Problem, Change Management, Knowledge, Service Catalog
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with ServiceNow Implementations or an active
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, CA
Application Deadline: N/A