View All Accenture JobsAccenture
The Duck Creek Billing Analyst will work with the client’s Billing Product owners to elicit, rationalize and document user stories requirements for the Duck Creek Billing module. Help define high level Billing requirements as it relates to product model, forms, business rules, roles and permission, reporting, integrations and data. Facilitate requirement discovery sessions and provide billing insight and guidance to client. Transfer business requirement (EPIC/Features) to Story Cards with sizing. Clearly document assumptions, considerations, risk issues and execute follow ups. Must have strong Billing administration experience preferably Duck Creek and overall insurance industry experience with emphasis on P&C.
- Work with the business architect and other planners to assess current capabilities and identify client requirements.
- Analyze, design and validate future business processes.
- Work with the Delivery Manager, architects, and other team members to define assumptions and sizing
- Coordinate with offshore team functional and technical resources
- Identify and define epics, user stories and gap cards.
- Minimum of 2 years of demonstrated ability to identify, shape, sell and lead management consulting work in the Insurance industry, working collaboratively with client leaders and teams
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience
- Experience in Personal and Commercial Auto Insurance
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in business consulting to Insurance (P&C) clients focused on operating model transformation, business process improvement, business capability uplift, etc. with deep knowledge of insurance billing processes, products, services, channels, functions and processes
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the elicitation of billing business requirements for implementation on a P&C platform such as Duck Creek
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, CA
Application Deadline: N/A