View All Accenture JobsAccenture
Accenture’s unique ability to combine deep Security expertise across Strategy, Technology and Operations means that it can offer clients an enterprise-wide security program to predict, protect, detect, and respond to threats in an industry specific context.
As part of Accenture’s Managed Security Services we manage, maintain and enhance global cybersecurity operations’ capabilities to detect, proactively hunt for and respond to advanced cyberattacks. Specific offerings include security monitoring; threat intelligence; managed detection & response (MDR); security tools & infrastructure management; managed hunting & response; and vulnerability management.
- Level 3: Act as a dedicated liaison between Accenture SOC team and client security leadership
- Will coach and mentor more junior resources.
- Will act as a point of escalation for level 3 (L3) and will ensure appropriate resolution of incidents
- Will ensure compliance with SLAs as well as relevant process and procedures and will play an active role in continually improving them
- Will lead security operations teams comprising of three levels of support, consisting of:
- Will compile and present reports to the client
- Will play a key role in managing client relationships
- Level 2: Coordinate security activities and take necessary actions on complex incidents escalated by the Level 1 (L1)
- Level 1: Execute the procedures for security operations, including incident management defined in playbooks
- 3+ years of experience working with security tools performing deployment, configuration, and maintaining operations, content development
- 3+ years of experience working with security tools administration (e.g. firewalls, IDS, end-point protection, content filtering, IAM, DLP)
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and client relationship management skills
- Experience preparing reports, dashboards and documentation
- Strong experience with security platforms for analysis of incidents and events
- 3+ years of experience working with security operations capabilities (e.g. incident response, security infrastructure management or monitoring services)
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving, high pressure environment
- Experience leading and managing security operations teams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, CA
Application Deadline: N/A