This position will be working from home and will require frequent travel around the Kanawha County once COVID restrictions are lifted
Come join this groundbreaking team poised on transforming the future of healthcare!
Make your mark in a dynamic Fortune 500 Health Care company who keeps members at the core of everything we do. At CVS-Aetna we value the expertise that Social Workers bring to our care management team!
- Work independently with members, prioritizing emerging issues to maintain a member centric approach.
- Utilize clinical judgement to assess member needs through the use of Motivational Interviewing.
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary care team to support member health goals via case rounds and consultation.
- Complete a psychosocial assessment to better understand the Social Determinants of Health impacting member health care goals.
- Utilize problem solving skills to research and identify community resources.
- Provide a holistic solution-based approach, incorporating input from all members of the team and capturing progress in our dedicated platform.
- Make connections with members through face-to-face visits, telephonic and or video conferencing.
- Utilize clinical skills and expertise as you and your colleagues brainstorm solutions, that will result in a great member experience.
- Live and work in the community where your members live will enhancing their health care experience!
- 3+ years of direct clinical practice experience post master’s degree, e.g., hospital setting or alternative care setting such as ambulatory care or outpatient clinic/facility
- LICSW: Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker required
- Must be willing to travel 40 – 50% in Charleston WV and surrounding areas
- Managed care/utilization review experience preferred
- Crisis intervention skills preferred
- Knowledge of laws and regulations governing delivery of Medicare services
- Must exercise independent and sound judgment in decision making
- Must be highly organized to manage continuously changing priorities
- Proficiency with computers – (MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) and must navigate multiple systems simultaneously
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charleston, WV, US
Application Deadline: N/A