Website ALDI USA
- We’re ALDI, one of America’s favorite grocers. We’ve grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it’s in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
- Our store employees are the face of the ALDI shopping experience. Their hard work makes it possible to uphold our company philosophy, providing quality products at the best possible price. Their smiles and pleasant demeanors keep customers coming back time and time again. Our store employees work many roles – from store associate to cashier to stocker – while providing excellent customer service. As a store employee, you’re also responsible for merchandising product, monitoring inventory and keeping the store looking its best. It’s an opportunity to get more out of your career and grow in an exciting environment.
- Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
- Assists management in achieving store appearance and maintenance standards.
- Processes customer purchases, performs general cleaning duties, and stocks shelves and displays neatly to maximize visibility and sales.
- Provides feedback to management on all products, inventory losses, scanning errors, and general issues that could impact productivity.
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Identifies and rectifies hazards and/or equipment in need of maintenance to provide a safe environment.
- Assists customers with problems or concerns, and contacts management as appropriate regarding customers with problems or concerns.
- Participates in taking store inventory counts according to guidelines.
- Assists management in achieving payroll and total loss goals.
- Complies with all established company policies and procedures.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Prior work experience in a retail environment preferred.
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent
- Provides prompt and courteous customer service.
- Ability to operate a cash register efficiently and accurately.
- Ability to safely and properly operate equipment, including electric/manual hand jack, floor scrubber, and cardboard baler.
- Ability to perform general cleaning duties to company standards.
- Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
- Meets any state and local requirements for handling and selling alcoholic beverages.
Company: ALDI USA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Columbus, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A