Website ALDI USA
We’re ALDI, one of America’s favorite grocers. We’ve grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it’s in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
- Assists management in achieving budgeted goals.
- Participates in taking inventory counts according to guidelines.
- Notifies management regarding product quality, safety concerns, and sanitation issues.
- Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Performs all assigned tasks accurately, efficiently, and within company policy and procedures.
- Makes accurate and efficient product order selection and receiving based on store demands and product handling guidelines.
- Performs general cleaning duties to achieve appearance standards and safety requirements.
- Follows the Ergonomic program according to established procedures.
- Operates equipment according to safety guidelines in performance of essential job functions.
Qualification & Experience:
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
- Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
- Ability to safely and properly operate powered industrial equipment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to perform general cleaning duties to company standards.
- Selects products efficiently and accurately.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills needed.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience.
Company: ALDI USA
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Location: West Palm Beach, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A