View All ALDI USA JobsALDI USA
- Our warehouse operations make sure that products are properly received, selected and delivered to our stores for our ever-growing number of customers to enjoy. While not guaranteed, on average our warehouse employees work 32 hours per week and our teams are comprised of hardworking, dedicated individuals who work in both ambient and temperature controlled areas. A thorough and comprehensive training and safety program provide the skills our associates need to be successful.
- Supports store management in providing a safe environment for fellow employees, customers, and vendors by identifying and rectifying hazards and/or equipment in need of maintenance.
- Provides feedback to store management on all products, including recommending new items to carry, products that should be discontinued, inventory losses, scanning errors, and general issues that could impact productivity.
- Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
- Adheres to cash policies and procedures to minimize losses.
- Processes customer purchases, performs general cleaning duties, and returns misplaced items to shelves.
- Assists customers with problems or concerns, and contacts store management as appropriate regarding customers with problems or concerns.
- Adheres to inventory procedures and product handling guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all other established company policies and procedures.
- Assists store management in achieving store payroll and total loss goals.
- Adheres to the company’s customer satisfaction guidelines and demonstrates appropriate interactions with customers and co-workers.
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
- Ability to move merchandise from warehouse stock and prepare product for store deliveries.
- Ability to place product weighing up to 45 pounds on pallets at various heights.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, push, pull, lift, carry, and walk about the warehouse.
Qualification & Experience:
- Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills needed.
- Ability to perform general cleaning duties to company standards.
- Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to safely and properly operate powered industrial equipment.
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience.
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- Selects products efficiently and accurately.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
Company: ALDI USA
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Location: West Palm Beach, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A