Website ALDI USA
- Our store employees are the face of the ALDI shopping experience. Their hard work makes it possible to uphold our company philosophy, providing quality products at the best possible price. Their smiles and pleasant demeanors keep customers coming back time and time again. Our store employees work many roles – from store associate to cashier to stocker – while providing excellent customer service. As a store employee, you’re also responsible for merchandising product, monitoring inventory and keeping the store looking its best. It’s an opportunity to get more out of your career and grow in an exciting environment.
- Provides feedback to store management on all products, including recommending new items to carry, products that should be discontinued, inventory losses, scanning errors, and general issues that could impact productivity.
- Processes customer purchases, performs general cleaning duties, and returns misplaced items to shelves.
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
- Supports store management in providing a safe environment for fellow employees, customers, and vendors by identifying and rectifying hazards and/or equipment in need of maintenance.
- Assists customers with problems or concerns, and contacts store management as appropriate regarding customers with problems or concerns.
- Adheres to cash policies and procedures to minimize losses.
- Complies with all other established company policies and procedures.
- Adheres to the company’s customer satisfaction guidelines and demonstrates appropriate interactions with customers and co-workers.
- Assists store management in achieving store payroll and total loss goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
- Adheres to inventory procedures and product handling guidelines.
Qualification & Experience:
- Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills needed.
- Ability to perform general cleaning duties to company standards.
- Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to safely and properly operate powered industrial equipment.
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience.
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- Selects products efficiently and accurately.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
Company: ALDI USA
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Ft. Pierce, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A