View All ALDI USA JobsALDI USA
- Our warehouse operations make sure that products are properly received, selected and delivered to our stores for our ever-growing number of customers to enjoy. While not guaranteed, on average our warehouse employees work 32 hours per week and our teams are comprised of hardworking, dedicated individuals who work in both ambient and temperature controlled areas. A thorough and comprehensive training and safety program provide the skills our associates need to be successful.
- Adheres to cash policies and procedures to minimize losses.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
- Adheres to inventory procedures and product handling guidelines.
- Assists customers with problems or concerns, and contacts store management as appropriate regarding customers with problems or concerns.
- Provides feedback to store management on all products, including recommending new items to carry, products that should be discontinued, inventory losses, scanning errors, and general issues that could impact productivity.
- Adheres to the company’s customer satisfaction guidelines and demonstrates appropriate interactions with customers and co-workers.
- Assists store management in achieving store payroll and total loss goals.
- Processes customer purchases, performs general cleaning duties, and returns misplaced items to shelves.
- Complies with all other established company policies and procedures.
- Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
- Supports store management in providing a safe environment for fellow employees, customers, and vendors by identifying and rectifying hazards and/or equipment in need of maintenance.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills needed.
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience.
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- Selects products efficiently and accurately.
- Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
- Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
- Ability to perform general cleaning duties to company standards.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to safely and properly operate powered industrial equipment.
Company: ALDI USA
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Location: Petersburg, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A