Website Allstate Financial Services, LLC
The Cyber Risk Consultant develops portions of and evaluates compliance with programs, processes, and procedures to mitigate cybersecurity risk and ensure protection of company information and assets; researches and suggests interpretations of industry and government regulations, standards, and contract requirements for application to assigned area of operations. Initial assignment will be supporting Allstate’s efforts to track, govern, report on, and reduce information security risks. This individual will be a key contributor managing operational activities to reduce risk to our company in close consultation with Information Security and other business partners.
- Develop and expand knowledge of risk and governance management, information security best practices, risk assessment methodologies. Demonstrate capability to communicate and explain complex regulatory topics to less-experienced team members.
- Review and analyze research, documentation, and guidance from Legal resources of regulatory, contract, and industry requirements for cybersecurity governance to develop and approve potential application. Coordinate and communicate required submissions and documentation.
- Serve as point of contact for risk remediation issues and will manage inquiries from audit, ad hoc information requests, and collaborate with cross-functional teams that act as inputs to and consumers of risk remediation data.
- Develop, communicate, and execute portions of programs and processes that provide guidance and promote cybersecurity risk awareness and management in alignment with operational needs.
- Track metrics and document / analyze results to provide insight and suggestions for changes and enhancements.
- Lead analysis of business and technical needs for assigned area to create requirements and specifications.
- Intermediate time and project management skills including ability to prioritize and organize
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and manage relationships with internal and external partners
- Hands-on experience with Archer, Jira, and/or VersionOne (or similar Risk Management tools)
- Knowledge of PCI DSS, HIPAA, ISO, NIST, and IT Controls preferred
- 3+ years of Cybersecurity Risk Mangement experience
- Intermediate decision-making skills and ability to escalate when appropriate
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Company: Allstate Financial Services, LLC
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A