Website AMC Theatres
Deliver superior service and quality products to our guests, while supporting the efforts to achieve AMC’s goals. Maintain a clean, sanitary, and safe work area in a fast-paced environment.
- Work effectively with supervisors and co-workers.
- Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Follow instructions on safe use of all chemicals/cleaning materials.
- Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, fryers, or ovens according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Perform required sanitation procedures.
- Uphold cleanliness standards and ensure proper sanitation of entire kitchen including food prep area, cooking equipment, counters, shelves, utensils, and storage areas.
- Follow all procedures to ensure that the facility is clean, safe, and in good repair for both associates and guests
- Perform all additional tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
- Uphold AMC’s business practice standards and ensure compliance with company policies and programs.
- Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts
- Maintain communication with other cooks to assemble food orders within established average ticket time and to prepare several different orders simultaneously.
- Adhere to recipes to ensure consistent food quality and presentation
- Ability to obtain any required food or alcohol service licenses or certifications, including T.I.P.S. certification.
- Must have working knowledge of U.S. measurements, weight, and volume.
- Ability to stand on feet for an extended period of time
- Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, bending and traversing on a frequent basis.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry it up to 90 feet (or deposit into dumpster or trash compactor).
- Age 18 or older.
Company: AMC Theatres
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A