View All American Airlines Jobs American Airlines
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
- Deploy RPA robots and implement end-to-end process automation.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, enterprise architects and IT colleagues on various project phases.
- Design, develop and configure simple, medium to complex robotic process automations per business process and requirements documentation.
- Take a business use case and business requirements that may cross one and/or multiple systems and conceptualize it as an automated solution.
- Support process owners for RPA-related issues and monitor project progress after implementation.
- Drive implementation of best practices and other improvement initiatives.
- Work closely with business units to determine RPA opportunities by analyzing, understanding and documenting the business processes and improvement options.
- Assess business processes at operational level, provide recommendations and potential RPA solutions for individual process and process integration.
- Design and configure new RPA processes and objects in the RPA tool by adopting design principles driving high reusability, maintainability and scalability.
- Develop RPA bots to optimize automation.
- Conduct RPA bot testing and maintaining updated workflow documentation.
- 3 Years of RPA Development and implementation experience using Automation Anywhere Enterprise.
- 3 years of experience defining user requirements
- Experience with Automation Anywhere implementation in C#/VB.
- 5+ years of application support experience
- Airline Industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
- 3 years of application development experience
Company: American Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Honolulu, HI, US
Application Deadline: N/A