View All Apple JobsApple
We are seeking a machine learning engineer with a drive to turn the huge amounts of data generated by these applications into feature improvements that enhance customer experience. A successful candidate will have a bent for applied research with expertise in anomaly detection, predictive modeling, classification and optimization. Successful candidates will take pride in designing, developing, and deploying algorithms that have direct impact on services that Apple provides to customers. The role requires broad knowledge of machine learning and the software engineering expertise to develop and deploy highly scalable algorithms.
We are responsible for tackling account trust, safety and abuse problems across Apple’s Internet Software and Services. You will work hand-in-hand with other engineers, program managers and business partners to identify problems, define solutions, execute plans, measure and communicate results on a regular basis.
- Working knowledge of SQL, Spark, or Hive preferred
- Excellent social, written, and verbal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of machine learning algorithms including classifiers, clustering algorithms, and anomaly detection
- Confidence working independently and making key decisions on projects
- Strong programming skills in Scala, Java, Python, or similar language
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Jose, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A