View All Apple JobsApple
The Apple Pay team is looking for a creative and motivated Software Quality Engineer with excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills. You will join a dynamic team who pride themselves in qualifying the best-in-class contactless experience for accessing your vehicles, schools, and entertainment. As a member of our team, you will have the rare and rewarding opportunity to shape upcoming products that will delight millions of users every day.
- Partner with other Apple organizations on data gathering, data governance, redefining data with reporting tools and evangelizing critical metrics.
- Lead all instrumentation/tagging efforts for commerce within Wallet & Apple Pay
- Quickly outline and build customized analyses for leadership
- Design and develop highly polished and functional Tableau dashboards to support pathing analytics and product/feature usage, and work with data engineering teams on designs for higher level self service tools.
- Engage with the business, engineering, product management teams as a thought partner
- Conducting regular and ad-hoc analyses, data mining and predictive analytics to provide leadership with measurable insights at tactical and strategic levels related to product and service usage and experience.
- Dive deep into the large-scale data to identify key insights that will inform product improvements and business strategy.
- Leaving your mark on each software and product release with an aim to surprise and delight users
- Developing testing tools and automation
- Defining test coverage, creating and maintaining test cases, reporting test results, and evaluating readiness to ship throughout the software development lifecycle
- Testing new and existing features on pre-release software and hardware to find problems before they impact our users
- Working with client, server, and partner engineering teams to identify software requirements and develop test plans
- Triaging difficult problems and driving them to resolution, in an effort to make the user experience phenomenal
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Austin, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A