View All Apple JobsApple
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers.
- Channel Carrier businesses expertise, recognize strategic opportunities and work towards results You are aware of competitor’s activities, Carrier account history, emerging Partner and market trends whilst understanding how to capitalize on these opportunities.
- We develop mobility strategies in order to help transform the way people interact. To realize this goal, we establish relationships and programs—at all levels from tactical to strategic.
- We are responsible for leading and developing Apple’s Product Portfolio for the carrier at the regional level.
- We achieve a significant portion of Apple’s Telecom sales revenue target, and partner closely with our carrier partner’s sales force to collect their hearts and minds for Apple’s ecosystem through training, tools, and programs to grow the iPhone and iPad business in our territory.
- We collaborate closely with internal and external partners to build account plans and programs that scale the business and adoption of iOS.
- This requires an analytical attitude, but also very positive relationships with our partners to understand the direction they are taking their business in.
- Increase penetration of the iPhone and other Apple ecosystem products through optimizing Apple resources and initiatives, whilst innovating to provide bespoke solutions where required. Demonstrate knowledge of the field in order to influence HQ teams to drive demand generation, marketing campaigns, in-store merchandising and placement.
- Strong sales background including 7+ years of proven sales management experience or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education.
- Experience as an Account Executive for a mobile device company or a mobile operator is preferable.
- Previous experience working within a matrix organization is preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A