As a Technical Specialist, you help new owners get started and current ones get quick, efficient support — developing strong, positive relationships with Apple. When a customer needs assistance, you quickly assess their situation. Sometimes you take care of customers with advice or a solution on the spot, using your knowledge of current Apple technology to help with iPod, iPhone, and iPad devices. At other times, you refer customers to support team members who get them up and running again. You even provide personal training for new customers, helping them acquire the basic skills they need to get started on photo, video, and music projects. The entire store team benefits from your commitment to providing the best care for customers. By helping Apple maintain strong relationships with customers, you are instrumental to our success.
- Ability to thrive on change as products evolve
- Ability to assess customers’ support needs when they arrive, then provide solutions or refer them to other team members
- You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
- Flexibility to regularly rotate through different technical specialties and skill sets
- You have excellent time management skills and can make decisions quickly.
- You maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving issues.
- You reassure customers when delivering product diagnoses and potential solutions.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Modesto, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A