Website Progressive Insurance
As a Data Analyst Mid on the Commercial Lines Customer and Agent Servicing Analytics team (CL CAS) you will work on key projects supporting the Commercial Auto and Small Business Insurance (SBI) initiatives through operations analysis. We are looking for a passionate Data Analyst who is curious and thoughtful. If you love solving problems and telling stories with data, and collaborating with people who share your passion, then this is the place to be. The Commercial Lines Division has an exciting agenda, our growing Data Analysis team will contribute greatly to its success.
- Ability to research and develop new ideas to improve the Commercial Lines CAS organization.
- Develop Key Performance Reporting for senior management
- Instead of a degree, a minimum of four years of analytical work experience
- Instead of a quantitative degree, a bachelor’s degree or higher and a minimum of three years of analytical work experience
- Prefer experience with SAS, SQL, Python, or Tableau. Experience in DB management and/or Hadoop is a nice to have.
- Creating tools to help improve the efficiency and quality of customer and agent experience
- Analyzing Customer & Agent behavior relating to continue to improve Operational Efficiency and make recommendations to leadership on process improvements to reduce customer/agent effort
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a quantitative field of study and a minimum of one year analytical work experience
Company: Progressive Insurance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Highland Heights, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A