View All Argos JobsArgos
- Our Trading Support Managers are all about developing and motivating colleagues to deliver a brilliant, personalised service to our customers, helping us to become one of the nation’s top choices for shopping, every day.
- Join us as a Trading Support Manager, and you’ll be part of a leadership team that maintains a motivated, energised team who embrace working and winning together. You’ll offer coaching and support, whilst role modelling excellence and celebrating success.
- You will have the courage to embrace change and try new things to make processes simpler, empowering your colleagues to always make the right decisions for our customers. You’ll work with the whole store team to drive and grow sales through pace and efficiency whilst identifying risks and opportunities for improvements.
- You’ll have supervisory experience and leadership capability, with proven ability to motivate, listen to, and support a high performing team. You’ll be agile and flexible, comfortably using technology to support you and your teams working environment. You’ll need to have a positive approach to personal development, and drive brilliant standards across the whole store operation.
- As part of the Sainsbury’s group, the career possibilities here are unparalleled, meaning that we can help you to drive your development in line with your own aspirations.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A