Website Asda Stores Limited
At Asda, the safety and security of our colleagues and customers is really important. Helping customers feel secure is all part of the great Asda service they love. Security colleagues play a vital role in safeguarding our colleagues and customers and protecting our business.
Wherever you are, we put our customers first with excellent service, welcoming stores and ‘extra special’ products – we work as a team to deliver a great shopping trip.
- Keeping a constant watch with patrols/checks including checking the inside and outside areas of the store for any signs of damage, break-ins or tampering with cash point machines.
- Supporting your manager with random spot checks by acting as a witness and recording the details
- Managing conflicts and sometimes heightened situations
- Other spot checks including making sure paperwork and processes are completed in areas like claims and returns, waste management and lost property
- Carrying out daily checks on fire doors, clear any obstructions and maintain the fire door records
- Conducting spot checks on vehicles in the warehouse yard, with the driver present.
You’ll be naturally friendly and want to get stuck in, working with your team to deliver great results. You care about giving customers a great shopping trip and that includes making them feel safe along the way.
Company: Asda Stores Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A