This role will produce the daily Management Information (MI) to illustrate the performance of the division to senior stakeholders across operations.
- Identify and implement the most appropriate means to manage the information.
- Management of MI
- Establish and develop best practices in the production and delivery of management information
- Creation and delivery of business reports and rational data to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop working relationships within and across all business areas to identify the most appropriate sources of information and continually monitor the integrity of the data.
- Complete data reconciliation to provide evidence to demonstrate adherence to controls.
- Utilize publishing skills to design and maintain a clear and articulate written presentation with a professional visual impact.
- Service Management designing and implementation of reports
Qualification & Experience:
- 2+ years knowledge of how MI is used and the influence this has on key decision making.
- 2+Years using, SQL, Tableau, MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- 2 +years knowledge and practical experience of Operational Risk frameworks, policies and procedures.
- High level of personal integrity and respect for our regulatory requirement
- Capable of quickly adapting to change
- Capable of Identifying and implementing enhancements to existing processes
- Seeks to improve and develop self as well as the wider team – responds positively to development needs that are raised
- Self-motivated, organised and pragmatic approach to work
- Effective communication and presentation skill
- Attention to detail with an ability to deliver high quality work under tight deadlines
- An understanding of database design including data manipulation through SQL.
- Able to understand high level requirements and translate into meaningful MI
- Math or Computer Science degree
- Ability to communicate effectively to stakeholders and wider compliance teams
- Strong compliance knowledge and experience
- Proven experience of data analysis and MI production
- Knowledge of MS PowerPoint to present the results of analysis
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boston, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A