View All Baskin Robbins JobsBaskin Robbins
With an energy that is infectious and a singular dedication to building on our successes, our people have grown our company into one of the world’s leading franchisors of quick service restaurants with more than 19,000 points of distribution in more than 60 countries worldwide. The success that we have built from our many years of creating products that people love is something we delight in sharing with our approximately 1,100 employees. But the best part about working at Dunkin’ Brands is being associated with well-known brands that people identify with great taste, delicious products and consistent service across the globe.
We are poised for even greater success, and we need enthusiastic people who are looking for career growth at a company that encourages innovation and nurtures entrepreneurial thinking. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment, have a positive attitude, and are looking for a company that invests in its employees then please apply! For more information, please visit www.dunkinbrands.com
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with franchisees.
- Act as project manager for all remodels and new stores/relocations. Provide timely updates and projections using GDI project software application.
- Lead franchisee remodel projects through all aspects of construction including initial scope review, equipment evaluation, plan approval, vendor selection, permitting, build out and punch list completion.
- Work with the Operations and Development teams to manage the regional market strategy for new stores, relocations and remodels.
- Lead franchisee and corporately developed new store/relocation projects through all aspects of development and construction including site selection/approval, lease negotiations, initial plan review, vendor selection, permitting, build out, opening and punch list completion.
- Facilitate the market plan strategy by leading both the development and construction process for Baskin-Robbins stores in assigned region(s).
- Excellent customer service, relationship building, and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field
- 5-7 years of experience in construction management and/or commercial real estate, preferably in the QSR or retail industry
- Highly skilled in project/process management; strong attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving, judgment and decision-making ability.
- Role is based out of home office. Travel requirement: 50%
- Proven record of managing remodel projects in $50k to $250K range and new build projects up to $400K.
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications; experience in GDI/Tango application a plus.
Company: Baskin Robbins
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sacramento, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A