View All Baskin Robbins JobsBaskin Robbins
We are poised for even greater success, and we need enthusiastic people who are looking for career growth at a company that encourages innovation and nurtures entrepreneurial thinking. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment, have a positive attitude, and are looking for a company that invests in its employees then please apply! For more information, please visit www.dunkinbrands.com
- Lead franchisee and corporately developed new store/relocation projects through all aspects of development and construction including site selection/approval, lease negotiations, initial plan review, vendor selection, permitting, build out, opening and punch list completion.
- Work with the Operations and Development teams to manage the regional market strategy for new stores, relocations and remodels.
- Act as project manager for all remodels and new stores/relocations. Provide timely updates and projections using GDI project software application.
- Facilitate the market plan strategy by leading both the development and construction process for Baskin-Robbins stores in assigned region(s).
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with franchisees.
- Lead franchisee remodel projects through all aspects of construction including initial scope review, equipment evaluation, plan approval, vendor selection, permitting, build out and punch list completion.
- Proven record of managing remodel projects in $50k to $250K range and new build projects up to $400K.
- 5-7 years of experience in construction management and/or commercial real estate, preferably in the QSR or retail industry
- Excellent customer service, relationship building, and communication skills.
- Highly skilled in project/process management; strong attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field
- Strong problem-solving, judgment and decision-making ability.
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications; experience in GDI/Tango application a plus.
- Role is based out of home office. Travel requirement: 50%
Company: Baskin Robbins
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oakland, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A