Website Baskin Robbins
We are poised for even greater success, and we need enthusiastic people who are looking for career growth at a company that encourages innovation and nurtures entrepreneurial thinking. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment, have a positive attitude, and are looking for a company that invests in its employees then please apply! For more information, please visit www.dunkinbrands.com
- Executes required coaching sessions with franchisees not meeting expectations and takes corrective action to include accelerated action plans and formal notices
- Partners with the franchisees on the value and execution of their business plan to drive sales growth and profitability; defines their success by the franchisees’ success
- Evaluates margins and identifies roadblocks to franchisee profitability and takes appropriate action to solve issues
- With franchisees; establishes goals and communicates results, shares best practices and encourages collaboration with peers, and provides recognition for great performance
- Effectively coaches by providing candid feedback, offering suggestions, and committing time and resources. Understands what motivates each franchisee, checks for understanding through open ended questions and active listening, and supports feedback with data
- Conducts formal assessments in each restaurant providing education; works diligently to close the gap between current operations and expectations through effective action planning
- Influences franchisees on the value of the people component of their business plan and provides guidance on organizational structure and succession planning
- Consults with their franchisees on new products and promotions, and new restaurant openings
- Is dedicated to the guest experience; works in restaurants coaching those that are closest to our guests, leading by example
- Works collaboratively with cross functional market team in pursuit of common and individual goals, sharing best practices and leveraging expertise
- Focuses on the basics building each restaurant’s foundation around a great guest experience, people development, marketing execution, and food safety
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications; experience in GDI/Tango application a plus.
- Excellent customer service, relationship building, and communication skills.
- Role is based out of home office. Travel requirement: 50%
- Proven record of managing remodel projects in $50k to $250K range and new build projects up to $400K.
- Highly skilled in project/process management; strong attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field
- Strong problem-solving, judgment and decision-making ability.
- 5-7 years of experience in construction management and/or commercial real estate, preferably in the QSR or retail industry
Company: Baskin Robbins
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Jose, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A