View All Baskin Robbins JobsBaskin Robbins
Manages and supervises the activities of self and direct report(s) to create and recommend strategy, develop programs, and lead the alignment with franchisees and market teams in large DMAs for Dunkin’ Donuts marketing initiatives incorporating both Brand Central strategic imperatives and field based needs to drive sales and profitable growth.
- Plan, manage, and administer the market ad fund.
- Brand Management to help design, refine, and gain clarity on national and local marketing programs to be most effective in the given geographic area
- Advertising Media and the ad agency to construct the most appropriate media plan and execute media buys
- Franchise Service Manager at the regional team level to construct and implement the most effective market-based plan
- Finance to plan, manage, and administer the market ad
- Other Field Marketing Managers to develop and implement regional and market programs
- National LSM team to develop LSM programs, tactics, and tools
- Set and communicate standards to ensure quality. Hold self and others accountable for actions and decisions
- Create an environment that values cultural diversity and other differences in the workplace. Create strong two way communication and dialogue
- Rigorously assess talent. Provide constructive, actionable feedback and coaching. Provide meaningful development plans and discussions. Regularly build development opportunities into each individual’s job
- Recognize and celebrate the contributions and achievements of others
- Combine local and national needs into market specific plans (LMAPs, regional, or LSM), including local budgets.
- Gain operational alignment on the brand programs by working together with the Brand Market Team and district level franchisees so that national programs are successfully implemented. [DMA and NME only]
- Select, direct and provide coaching and feedback to the project team.
- Monitor and report project status to the team, sponsors and leadership.
- Utilize project management tools and disciplines to execute project processes, including: risk management, issues resolution, change management, quality assurance, and document management.
- Build and gain support for business case. Ensure project is aligned with short term and long term organizational strategy.
- Select, direct and provide coaching and feedback to the project manager.
- Review and approve plans, budget, resources, and timeline.
- Ensure the identification and resolution of project related issues and barriers.
- Suggest appropriate national local store market (LSM) programs, tactics, and tools. Work directly with franchisees to develop plans to drive sales at the local store level.
- As a cross-functional team member, provide input and influence the programs and develop local market reinforcement options.
- Attract, develop, and retain Field Marketing Managers
- Bachelor’s degree; master’s degree preferred (or equivalent work experience)
- At least 5-7 management experience in marketing or promotional agencies, brand management, or Dunkin’ Donuts operations
- Field-based, multi-unit distribution system, and/or QSR experience is desirable
Company: Baskin Robbins
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A