At BlackRock, we are looking for Software Engineers who like to innovate and solve complex problems. We recognize that strength comes from diversity, and will embrace your outstanding skills, curiosity, drive, and passion while giving you the opportunity to grow technically and as an individual.
Being a developer at BlackRock means you get the best of both worlds: working for one of the most advanced financial companies and also being part of a software development team responsible for next-generation technology and solutions.
- Participate in team’s Agile Iteration/ Scrum Sprint process
- Collaborate with researchers to build analytics.
- Collaborate with other software engineers to design and implement our next-generation high availability, scalable cloud platform.
- Drive key backend technology stack and implementation decisions
- Mentoring team members to build strengths in architecture, standards development and recommended practices
- Coordinate with other team members in a multi-office, multi-country environment – San Francisco, London, New York, and Budapest
- Work with the DevOps team to design the consistent, scalable automated deployment of our production environment
- Financial knowledge and/or interest is strongly recommended
- Experience with setup continuous integration and continuous delivery automation for containerize service
- Proficient in UNIX command-line tools.
- Strong database experience.
- Production experience with Redis, Spring boot, Spring batch, REST Web service; Kafka, NoSQL
- Deep domain expertise of cloud infrastructure solutions.
- Strong programming skills with at least 8 years of experience in Java.
- Experience with Agile development methodology and Test-Driven Development.
- Proficient in Python, Golang
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Jose, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A