View All Blue Cross Blue Shield Association JobsBlue Cross Blue Shield Association
Manages various platforms that support Commercial Market Programs, Enterprise Data Solutions and Plan business objectives that are the foundation to data services, collaboration and administration. Provides project leadership representing the business Program Owners as the liaison to EIT and Vendors to ensure platform and tools achieve business objectives. Implements platform roadmap to continually improve the platform and influence workflow improvements collaborating with various business stakeholders .
- Participates in frequent maintenance/upgrade validations of various platforms that support critical deliverables for Plans and BCBSA in support of the Blue system. Leads/coordinates disaster recovery efforts and participates in SOC2/HiTrust requirements. Leads quarterly audit & regular off-boarding of various applications in compliance with SOC2. Assists Plan and BCBSA users with platform issues, training and trouble-shooting.
- Management of Plan documentation with Plan licensee, Industry, and Business Associate changes. Reporting and analysis of BlueExchange volumes and service level agreements. Responsible for the development and maintenance of user guides, training and reference material for internal Business Owners and Plans staff on various platform upgrades, enhancements and changes.
- Implements strategy and recommends/supports development of platforms to achieve business and development objectives while driving decisions and execution. Serves as the liaison and primary contact with various vendors ensuring platforms meet evolving business needs, coordinating with business owners and Plan staff to achieve objectives and requirements including use case expansion, user experience enhancements and compliance with various regulatory requirements (e.g. X12) and InfoSec security guardrails.
- Assist with relationship management of current and new vendors, collaborating at times with the Group Purchasing Organization to determine candidacy for the Collaboration portal. Determine vendor’s value to the Blue system focusing on data analytics, consumer transparency and other back office support. Working closely with the Collaboration Manager and Director of Administration to meet the objectives of the collaboration portal providing value and visibility to the Blues system.
- Leads efforts and provides support to business analysts for development of business use cases and requirements.
- Collaborates with business and technical teams to achieve effective development, user acceptance testing and implementation of capabilities ensuring quality outcomes.
- 5 years of Platform management experience, user acceptance testing, project management
- 4-year college Degree
- Working knowledge of BlueExchange
- Working knowledge of Agile
- 7 years – managing large complex projects and healthcare operations experience
- Understanding of X12
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, Microsoft Office Suite, Visio
Company: Blue Cross Blue Shield Association
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Baton Rouge, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A