Website BNSF Railway
- The Management Trainee (MT) Program is specifically designed to develop leaders that will drive the future of our organization. This program begins with a one week orientation at our corporate headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas. During this time, MTs receive a company overview, interact with company leaders, and develop skills for a successful career. Additional training will vary by department. With hard work, the desire to learn, and the ability to develop relationships, career opportunities are endless.
- Production Accounting – Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Revenue Billing.
- Facilities & Property Management – involved in all property and real estate transactions of the company.
- Strategic Studies – works with Operations, Marketing, Network Design and all other departments within the company to evaluate opportunities to ensure that we commit our capital to the most advantageous of opportunities.
- Corporate Accounting & Financial Reporting – Capital Investment Accounting, General Accounting, External Reporting.
- Budgets – oversees the budgets for Engineering, Mechanical, Transportation, Technology Services and Staff.
- Corporate Performance Measures – involved in everything that the railroad needs measured.
- Treasury and Risk Management – oversees all cash management, debt offerings, parent dividends, and manages insurance policies, vendors, and all other components for managing risk.
- Fuel – oversees all aspects of the company’s fuel operations.
- Cost & Profitability – reports out on different segments of the business’ profitability.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.5 or above.
- Previous work experience in an accounting or finance related environment.
- Proficiency in advanced functions of the full Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience using SAP or ERP system.
- Proven leadership experience and excellent oral and written communication skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Graduate degree in Accounting from an accredited university to be completed prior to hire OR have obtained a degree in Accounting within the past three (3) years.
- Less than three (3) years of work experience in a professional work environment. When calculating work experience, EXCLUDE internships or positions held while in high school or college.
- Authorization to work in the US without Company sponsorship now AND in the future.
Company: BNSF Railway
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Santa Fe, NM, US
Application Deadline: N/A