View All Bob Evans Jobs Bob Evans Restaurants
This position is responsible for coordinating entire station and communicating with front-and back-of-the-house personnel to provide an exceptional dining experience to our guests. Welcomes guests to the restaurant, help them find menu choices using situational selling techniques, anticipate and respond to guest needs in a prompt and friendly manner, and invite them back again.
- Inputs orders accurately into the computers.
- Communicates and interacts with guests, handles crowds, and put guests at ease.
- Communicates new promotions and product information to guest.
- Practices safe food and beverage handling, and clean up at all times.
- Safely handles food prep equipment such as knives, coffee maker, ice tea machine, etc.
- Communicates professionally with guests to determine their needs and help them with menu selections.
- Demonstrates knowledge of menu items by describing food items properly. Maintains company standards for quality food; serves only food that meets standards.
- Handles guest complaints with tact and professionalism, turning dissatisfied guests into raving fans.
- Takes guest orders utilizing menu knowledge and situational selling techniques. Serves food and beverages to the guests promptly, ensures all items are prepared properly and on a timely basis, and following the standards set by the restaurant.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience
- Proficient computer skills
- Strong knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures in a restaurant
- Ability to identify and resolve issues as they arise
- 0-2 years related experience
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
- At least 16 years of age
Company: Bob Evans Restaurants
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Grand Rapids, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A